Tuesday 24 April 2012

Doorway

Soo.. My second post tonight.. I should save it for tomorrow. But Well I will do it now.. And do the SLurls tomorrow! Sounds great to me.. Anyway Vive Nine released their Spring Summer collection here recently and I loved the dresses they use Mesh like a system Skirt which is fantastic if you want to pair the tops up with a sweater or jacket as I did. Because though we are moving into summer those Nights can get just a bit chilly!
This is my favorite Jacket its not Mesh but Mon Tissu Porter Jacket is always a staple in any SL closet!

Skin: Lara Hurley
Hair Elikatria
Piercings Pekka and S(and)P
Lips Pink Fuel Elly
Hair Ribbon UFO (Collabor88 April)
Jacket Mon Tissu
Bangles: Ey:No
Dress Vive Nine ( mesh)
Necklace Tres Blah
Onyx Ring DDL
Nails Izzie's
Freckles and Dimples L.Fauna
*Click the photos to Enlarge them*


No comments:

Post a Comment