Wednesday 25 April 2012

LOTD 3

Heylo.. I am bringing you a quick post this afternoon/evening.  I dont have an idea for what to call this other then just a quickie. I was on my porch and thought it was a nice one to throw on.. After of course getting the newest top from Hucci! I love this sexy little top. It comes in quite a few sizes Read the NoteCard they include to see what the sizes mean. They dont do the same standard sizing that you see at Mon Tissu, Jane or Celoe. So make sure to try a demo to see if you like it. The hair is new and only at Fantasy Faire that is going on until April 29th so if you havent been you have a few days before it closes so get there and get some goodies!

Skin Al Vulo
Hair  & Hair Base Wasabi Pills (Fantasy Faire)
Eye Liner Pekka
Piercings Pekka & S(and)P
Top: Hucci (new)
Pants Celoe 
Shoes Forever Young
Ears Aitui 
Tattoo Glue Ink

Rocking Lily Allen Knock em Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment