Wednesday 25 April 2012

One Sweet Assassin

Howdy! So I am sure this dress is ALL over the Feeds right now but I am going to bring it to  you guys one more time.. I loved it and as my hubby said I looked like a Thai Hooker the first time I wore it.. SO I decided to be a Asian Assassin the second time. LoL well anyway enjoy the look. The Poses and the guns are from Bounce this Poses. you get texture change guns and 4 sexy poses for 250L. Not a bad price for nice replica weapons and some hot ass poses.. I took the shots down at the Dead End RP sim. And I had to be quick so I wasnt raped! LoL enjoy the photos. I will post more on Flickr! 

Also please forgive the blog. SLurls and Feeds will be added by the weekend! I am being slow to get them up.. But Promise soon!




Skin Al Vulo from Whore Couture
Hair Burley
Dress One Bad Pixel (New) 
Tattoos: Reckless, Glue Ink
Boots Gos 
Socks League
Piercings Pekka and S(and)P
Ears Aitui

No comments:

Post a Comment